There are still 8 slots open if you are interested!
I see Danny. ;_____;
Ay, hottie. … Get it. ‘Cause it’s hot in there? Hahaha. I’m funny. I crack me up.
Stuck in my grandma’s room and have been since this morning because my room has been torn apart by electricians. 8|
How about Danny this time? No one knows much about him. No one except maybe… three or four people anyways. XD
1. Danny grew up in a pretty shitty household. His father was the typical abusive drunk and his mom numbed her own pain with prescriptions. So all in all, he grew up with no one to really care for him. He did have his mother’s parents. They were sweet and seemed to love him a lot, but they both died when he was still pretty young. And once they were gone, things only seemed to get worse, so. Like 99.5% of his childhood was shit.
2. His mother’s sister is Evelyn’s mother. Evelyn being Liam’s childhood friend. Neither Danny nor Liam know about this though. Since Danny’s mom never really had much contact with her sister. They were fairly better off than Danny’s family and didn’t want to get stuck feeding either of his parents’ addictions.
3. Danny went to juvie when he was about 13 for beating another kid so badly he had to be hospitalized. Him and his family had to go through counselling, and that was probably the closest he had ever gotten to being taken away from his parents and placed into foster care. But somehow his parents had convinced the system that they weren’t the problem. Danny was. Anyhow, he was still stuck in a secured facility for about 4 months. When he was let out, he still had to continue anger management for another 3 months.
4. His dad is actually the one who got him started in boxing, even though he was also the one abusing him. It’s the only thing Danny feels he can ever thank him for.
5. Although Danny’s sort of intimidating looking at 6’2” and nearly 200 pounds of muscle and could probably kill a guy by blinking his eyes, he’s actually just… a big baby. He’s done some awful things, don’t get me wrong. And he can be pretty damn terrifying if you piss him off. But he’s such a baby. shfksdhf He’s incredibly unstable, clearly. And so of course just as he angers quickly, he also sinks into depression just as fast. If not faster. And when he sinks, he sinks. When Snow breaks up with him (for like, a week), his whole world basically crashes down around him. He spends all his time just sitting and trying to drink himself to death. So. Yes. He’s pretty emotional. And dramatic. sdfjskhsgf
YOU CAN STILL SEE HER VIBRATOR IN THE MIRROR.
I was gonna mention it but I decided not to. GUESS I DIDN’T HAVE TO. XD
HOW RUDE. I don’t know who to do next, but Melissa wants Bambi, so. XD BAMBI IT IS.
1. She’s half Japanese (dad’s side) and half Norwegian (mother’s side). That’s why she’s so tall (about 5’9”). She’s a couple inches taller than her father. XD
2. Her mother died of a brain aneurysm when she was about seventeen. That’s when she got really serious about wanting to eventually move out of modelling and become an actress. Her dad’s in the movie business back in Japan (not an actor or anything, he works behind the scenes), but her mom wasn’t. Still, she shared a passion for the movies and loved old hollywood film actresses. And that’s where Bambi got the idea to want to branch out. … She hasn’t had any luck though.
3. Bambi’s probably one of the most openly emotional characters I have. She wears her heart on her sleeve and isn’t afraid to cry in front of people if she feels the urge coming on. The only time she actually tries to hide her feelings is when her father’s around. He’s very strict and disciplined and expects Bambi to be the same. Only problem is he’s so blunt and insensitive to her that… he often makes her want to cry. So she just ends up hiding herself away from him to do so.
4. If she wasn’t a model, she’d probably try to attempt being a counsellor, maybe even child counsellor because she just has a natural desire to help people.
5. Bambi loves food. All kinds of food. More than getting to eat it too, she just loves making it for people. Food makes people happy, and she loves making people happy. So she’s all about that. XD
*stares at her butt* but wcif this pose? *_* ;_;
GEEZ MELISSA. I POSTED IT ON MY FINDS BLOG A FEW DAYS AGO.
fskdhf I’m kidding. Here. XD
Bambi being pregnant is my favourite thing ever right now. XD